5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVS Vent Visors

Rayzram

Reaction score
Bought a set of AVS Visors #194806 and I would NOT recommend them. I have installed many many sets of AVS brand visors and loved them all. These though are a horrible fit on front windows especially. They will not stick in the rail, they bulge the trim out badly between the doors (black trim at B pillar). They are not contoured correctly front or rear. Not the AVS quality I have come to know and trust. After having them on 48 hours with windows up, put down the drivers window sitting in my shop and it fell onto the floor.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hate hearing that. Try out the EGR in channels. I put them on my 2019 a couple weeks ago and they seem to work great. The fronts don't use any tape or glue, just friction to stay in place. The rears use a double sided tape. Left the windows up for 3 days after install and I haven't had an issue. Even drove down the highway at 70 with the windows all down.

Dremin2flyhi

Reaction score
B pillar is the pain the ***... have not had any trouble out of mine either ..I go thru my local car wash at least once a week ( have the unlimited wash club) --they are all still attached

Users who are viewing this thread