5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVS Tail Light Shades

Turbo1895

Reaction score
I am looking to complete 'blacking out' the rear of my Bighorn. I am pretty sure nobody makes a Blacked out tail light assembly for the 5th Gen yet but I did find these AVS tail light Shades. My questions are:
1. Does anyone know of any blacked out tail light assemblies that are near production for our 5th Gen Rams anytime soon?
2. Did anyone purchase the AVS tail light shade and if so, how does it look and fit? Looks great in the photos they post but I am looking for real world experiences. I

To be honest, I am worried that these will look cheap and I would normally never ever go this route, but due to lack of alternate options, they have to look better then the stock tail lights do, right?

As always, any insight and real world experiences or pictures would be greatly appreciated

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To be honest, I am worried that these will look cheap and I would normally never ever go this route, but due to lack of alternate options, they have to look better then the stock tail lights do, right?

agreed, they will look like cheap stuck on crap. i don’t think the tail lights look bad at all, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure some other member tried these or something similar and they fell off on the highway if I remember correctly. I also am looking to blackout my taillights and headlights and am probably getting a bodyshop to paint them for me.

Users who are viewing this thread