5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVS aerocab marker lights

Big Rock

Reaction score
I currently have the avs aeroskin lightsheild hood protector on my truck and have been contemplating on getting the aerocab marker lights as well. Anyone on here running the aerocab marker lights on their truck and have any pics of it?

Johnny5

Reaction score
I currently have the avs aeroskin lightsheild hood protector on my truck and have been contemplating on getting the aerocab marker lights as well. Anyone on here running the aerocab marker lights on their truck and have any pics of it?
I've heard of the aeroskins coming off and seen it which is why I've debated on getting the lightshield. I figured it'd just catch more wind and make the process faster? Have you had any problems with the edges or anything starting to come up? And have you been thru any soft touch car washes with it on? Me personally I like it since I just seen yours but that's the only drawback I've seen with them. I think it'd look good with the marker lights as well.

Gator_BTS

Reaction score

Do you have any pics of your aeroskin hood deflector?

M3forged

Reaction score
There's a YouTube video of a guy that said the aerocab roof lights created a whistling noise, then he affixed the LED light strip directly on the truck instead of using the plastic piece. Looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread