5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avoiding the 'mods' bug ... As best I can at least!

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
First of all, the info I get from this forum is fantastic ... Thank you all. The only hazard is the "hmmm, I might do that too" feeling when I see something I like. I've not done any major mods to my Ram in the first year of ownership, nor do I really plan to. But my wife called me out when I said I had done nothing to the truck. Attached picture was my 'leveling' mod for a day - Thanks to 1,500 lbs of mulch.

So yes, Dear, the truck has seen some mods since new > Lomax tri-fold cover, spray-in bed liner, OEM cab-length side steps, tinted windows, Kicker dash speakers, lighted Ram hitch cover w/ the proper pigtail instead of splicing, LED third brake / cargo lights, 3-D printed stake hole covers, red inserts for Hemi 5.7 emblems on hood, rear wheelwell liners. But other than that, completely untouched ;-)

Ram_Mulch.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/