5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aux. trailer camera and TPS monitoring needed

Jcraigo

Reaction score
My 2019 3500 limited just arrived. It has two nice features I would like to use but can’t since nobody has info on where to get the parts to complete the system.

1. Aux. camera.
I was told we could put a camera both inside and on back of our trailer and by pressing the aux camera button we could view these cameras from inside the truck . I any trying to find out which cameras we can use and how to link them to the truck?

2. Trailer tire pressure monitoring up to 12 tires and 4 different trailers. I have a 34’ intech car hauler with 3 axles (6 tires) that I would like to monitor from the cab of the truck. There are you tube videos on how to set up on display and showing how it works yet nobody can tell me which TPS I need to order to put into my trailer wheels and what else may be needed to communicate from trailer wheel to the truck.

Has anyone figured out how to use either of these options?
Any info or part numbers would be great.

Thanks.
J. Craigo

Bufordw

Reaction score
My 2019 3500 limited just arrived. It has two nice features I would like to use but can’t since nobody has info on where to get the parts to complete the system.

1. Aux. camera.
I was told we could put a camera both inside and on back of our trailer and by pressing the aux camera button we could view these cameras from inside the truck . I any trying to find out which cameras we can use and how to link them to the truck?

2. Trailer tire pressure monitoring up to 12 tires and 4 different trailers. I have a 34’ intech car hauler with 3 axles (6 tires) that I would like to monitor from the cab of the truck. There are you tube videos on how to set up on display and showing how it works yet nobody can tell me which TPS I need to order to put into my trailer wheels and what else may be needed to communicate from trailer wheel to the truck.

Has anyone figured out how to use either of these options?
Any info or part numbers would be great.

Thanks.
J. Craigo
Do you have a link to the you tube video? I am interested in this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread