5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aux Switch Box - Want to look stock

raminuk

Reaction score
Anybody got any suggestions, i have been looking at the trigger 6 and the switch pros, but here are few places in the truck to add a bank of buttons and keep it looking stock.

also are there any issues with looking up to the switched voltage and DRL for getting full use, or do i run the risk of messing the sensitive electrical system?

thanks all

brawler1588

Reaction score
I have a wireless kit budget friendly if you want some more info feel free to message me. Also send these guys a message I know they were suppose to be working on one for the 5the gen rams. What are you trying to power?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

raminuk

Reaction score
For a start light bar, front amber strobe and a horn, will be adding rear work light, rear beacon and rock lights (from and rear amber beacon probably off same switch)

have been looking at the home link option to power some relays

brawler1588

Reaction score
Check out my video I did the other night. I will be adding a light bar next week.

ebe9787691cad82faa14b76be83af2c3.jpg
ecb41f2d231a2ed431b5a81f02685381.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BGWS

Reaction score
I have the STL wireless remote switch.

Where did you mount the box? I assume next to battery. Any problems with interference and lights going on by themselves? Any problems lights not going on?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Where did you mount the box? I assume next to battery. Any problems with interference and lights going on by themselves? Any problems lights not going on?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes close to battery, no problems with it.

Post 29 shows where I mounted it. This was the initial mounting, I have since cleaned up the wiring and made it tidier and covered it in wiring loom.

Users who are viewing this thread