5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic air dam works on air suspension!

2020blckout

Reaction score
So I have a 2020 limited night edition
And I was curious if the auto air dam works on this trucks due to the air suspension really doesn’t need because you can adjust the heigh at hwy speeds.
so end up jacking up rear end
And I was able to record a video
Lots of guys here think that they don’t work on this limited models !
Well surprise!
They do work on normal mode over 35mph
And also (aero mode) over 35mph dropping a total of 3 1/2 inch the front ! When aero
I Knew wasn’t there just for nothing!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does not come from factory with air suspension.
Did you add it afterwards and had the truck flashed?

OldMarine

Ram Guru
Reaction score
this was recently discussed, and it turns out, a lot of us with the Limited (which all have the AS), also have the auto air dam. I had to go out and look at my 19 to be sure, and there it was!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Limited built 9/18/18 does not have the auto air dam. I thought about adding one but was waiting to see if someone with more free time could confirm it works without flashing.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
huh...i have a limited with AS and the air dam installed. whether it works or not who knows...
this was recently discussed, and it turns out, a lot of us with the Limited (which all have the AS), also have the auto air dam. I had to go out and look at my 19 to be sure, and there it was!
It does come from factory at least mine came like that
Did not know that, must be the Rebels that did not come with it then. I stand corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/