5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto switch not working with headlights

slimchance

Reaction score
by the way, as you see my signature line for the forum is stuck in the "rules" ... i now have 19 lines, want to revise it for the new trk and it would be 6 lines, BUT the rules keep me from saving the new signature

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
by the way, as you see my signature line for the forum is stuck in the "rules" ... i now have 19 lines, want to revise it for the new trk and it would be 6 lines, BUT the rules keep me from saving the new signature
Delete the signature lines for the truck you don't have anymore.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
when i delete them the new rules do NOT let me have more than 2 lines and no reference to Fuelly .... i do NOT have any of these 3 trks anymore
When typing out your mods list, don't hit return, and it will automatically wrap to fit and only count as one line

rasko

Reaction score
So in the daylight with the switch on auto the tail lights are lit up too. I assume it's a faulty sensor then?

Users who are viewing this thread