5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto Start/Stop Disabler 2019-2022 RAM 1500

stickman77

Reaction score
Has anyone used this harness to disable the auto start/stop feature on their RAM. I am finding it more difficult to locate a 2022 or 2023 RAM without the auto start/stop feature. I feel it is annoying to alway push the button upon entry and I don't want to leave it on because I like traditional stop and go at the push of the brake and accelerator pedals. Also the gas mileage saved is minimal in comparison to standard V8 Hemi without the feature. Here are the links I found below

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Many people have. Just use the search function on the site and you will see.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I bought one used for someone else.

It just does what it says. Nothing to program or do besides plug it in.

I can disable it with my tuner but I like being able to turn it on.
Rarely there are some intersections I know that have 4-5 minute red lights and ill let it enable. Besides that it stays off 99.9% of the time.

stickman77

Reaction score
I bought one used for someone else.

It just does what it says. Nothing to program or do besides plug it in.

I can disable it with my tuner but I like being able to turn it on.
Rarely there are some intersections I know that have 4-5 minute red lights and ill let it enable. Besides that it stays off 99.9% of the time.
sounds good

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ll sell mine if anybody needs one. My Tazer does the same thing so the Auto/Stop Eliminator doesn’t do me any good now.

skyhawk42

Reaction score
I’ll sell mine if anybody needs one. My Tazer does the same thing so the Auto/Stop Eliminator doesn’t do me any good now.
Might be interested. Pm me a price

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m so glad my 2019 didn’t have this option. My wife’s Santa Fe has it, and I think all I ever do is turn it off.

I heard this was also a big issue for manufacturers during the recent chip shortage- meaning they were getting rid of that option because of the shortage. There may be no truth to this, it may only be a rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online