5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto dim high beams and Rain sense wipers

mahnkal

Reaction score
Hello,

Just got my ram a few weeks ago, already ordered the stuff to add proximity sensors, now I would like to add auto dim high beams and rain sense wipers. ( would like ACC, but that seems like a stretch)

My truck is a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn eco diesel.

I believe all I need is the special mirror and rain sensors, is that correct, and does anyone know the specific part number for my truck?

Please let me know.

Thank you!!!!

skyhawk42

Reaction score
I just did mine not long ago. I used 68312206AA for the mirror and 68298334AA for the rain sensor.

mahnkal

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, does your truck have forward collision sensors?

mahnkal

Reaction score
Ahh from what ive read I think I need a different mirror then. Thank you!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello,

Just got my ram a few weeks ago, already ordered the stuff to add proximity sensors, now I would like to add auto dim high beams and rain sense wipers. ( would like ACC, but that seems like a stretch)

My truck is a 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn eco diesel.

I believe all I need is the special mirror and rain sensors, is that correct, and does anyone know the specific part number for my truck?

Please let me know.

Thank you!!!!
We have a great write up on stuff like this pinned in the modifications section. Also, search works too.

Users who are viewing this thread