5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto Comfort - Setting won't save

cbadge

Reaction score
My auto comfort setting has been off.

I tried to set up the auto comfort to start on all starts (other option is remote starts)

When I click the box and exit out I get an error message saying my setting did not save.

I tried on two occasions with the same result.

Has anyone else had this show up?

Thanks!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I haven’t had that happen to either the 2016 Rebel or this one , I have it set for remote starts because I always remote start it in the winter and scrape the windows before I get in .

cbadge

Reaction score
I don't have the upgraded package with heated seats. I have the manual knob for ac/heat not digital display.

Although it gives me the option to select thinking it may noy be a feature in my truck.

19jds76

Reaction score
My auto comfort setting has been off.

I tried to set up the auto comfort to start on all starts (other option is remote starts)

When I click the box and exit out I get an error message saying my setting did not save.

I tried on two occasions with the same result.

Has anyone else had this show up?

Thanks!
Just had this happen to me this week. Have tried to select both of the options (Remotes Starts & Always) neither will save. This feature has worked for the past 4+ years I have owned the truck. OTA firmware change the culprit?

19jds76

Reaction score
Update.... I had to take my truck to the dealer for the third brake light fix. While there, I showed them the behavior and they agreed something wasn't right. However there were no codes or any other indication that anything was wrong. They told me my last software update was 2 years ago so if that is accurate I can't blame it on that. My remote start works, my defrosters work, so the only thing that makes sense to me is a software bug. Oddly enough even though the setting is still defaulting to "Off", when I remote started it this morning I noticed the defroster and heated mirrors were on. Just Bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread