5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australians Are Not Ripped Off

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Then there's your answer...you can have one or the other, but you can't have both on a Limited.
My answer?
I wasn't the one that said I didn't get every available item.
Night edition costs more then the ORG anyways and this thread was about price.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
My answer?
I wasn't the one that said I didn't get every available item.
Night edition costs more then the ORG anyways and this thread was about price.
No need to get defensive. I wasn't attacking you or being literal when I said "there's your answer". There was a discrepancy between what you claimed and what was fact. I was just clarifying your claim was only the case under certain conditions. Other people with less knowledge about these trucks come to this forum. It's good to separate fact from fiction so others aren't making false claims.

Daninaus

Reaction score
Oops,
Seem like I opened a tin of worms here. Apologies.
The only thing I do not have is the HUD.
Other than that everything is included.
Trailer brake, 360 camera, normal or camera rear view mirror, full sunroof, heated cooled front & rear seats, rambox, bed lining, bed step, night pack, tonneau, normal cruise control , adaptive cruise (yes I have both) , lane assist, self parking, digital dash, front rear splash gaurds, bonnet protector,electric steps, air suspension, tow bar,
I could go on and on.
You have to remember though ours need converting after shipping.
Also take into consideration please the cost of living differences.
Expensive truck yes.
A TRX here is $250'000 !

Daninaus

Reaction score
Plus, I have the 19 speaker sound system, day time running lights, wireless charging, ....
I'm sure there is more I've forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread