5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

August Incentives UNCHANGED.

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
Hello All,
I just checked Ramtrucks.com and saw that the August incentives are posted and unchanged from July. With the factory finishing up the 2020's and supply very low this is not surprising to me.

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
All the incentives I'm seeing on the ram site expire August 3, so I don't think they've actually updated them yet.

Stack1

Reaction score
In Canada it changed Aug 1st Is anyone aware of the incentive program schedule for the year?

Sergeant Jim

Reaction score
Just the $500 rebate for financing with Chrysler Capital. The other ones all say 8/3 for me.

I know that the incentive amounts are Zipcode based so the sales "Zone" must also dictate experation dates.

AndrewGS

Reaction score
I’m signing the papers on my ordered ‘20 Longhorn tomorrow and it looks like they aren’t giving any rebate in my ZIP (77338) unless you finance through Chrysler, and that’s only $500.

I think I can still use June incentives since that’s the month I ordered it.

nburd

Reaction score
I noticed a reduction in lease incentives. In July I saw trucks that were $430/mo that are now $600.

Users who are viewing this thread