5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AT Tires and Vibration

Alaboss82nd

Reaction score
Hi guys! So I have a 2020 Ram Rebel. Put new General Grabber ATXs on about 10 months ago. I've had them rebalanced 5 times at multiple shops. I still have, what I feel, is too much vibration at 55 - 75 mph. I'm being told that it's because they are all terrain tires, there's going to be some vibration. Is this right??? The duratracs that I replaced were smooth at these speeds. My passenger seat occupant's leg jiggles when I'm on the highway. Just doesn't seem right to me. They're not MTs. I just feel that the ride should be much smoother than it is. Am I expecting too much???
Thanks for any input!

Last edited:

Jedi9

Reaction score
No your not, maybe you have a bad one, Have you tried Road Force balancing?

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like out of round, or broken belt possibly. I'd try for warranty replacement.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
running the same tires, about 9k with them. I do have a very slight vibration on steering wheel only at about 70 mph
Its not always there or constant. And it goes away quickly , Started at about 7k, I had them rebalanced but it is still there.
not as bad as yours sound

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you get a printout of the balance results? Tire quality these days is crapola, along with most other things. I'd get the warranty process started

Users who are viewing this thread