5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At the dealer

Jamesontf

Reaction score
I’m writing to inform others for what it’s worth.
My new etorque is in the shop for:
1. Chewbacca breaks
2. Leaking rear window(daughter found it while going through car wash)
3. Recall
4. Truck stalled then tried to restart and the engine wouldn’t start. Sat in intersection 10 min then it finally started.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
V6 or V8 eTorque?
Truck build date?
Trim etc?

Sorry to hear - I'm going to have to check my rear window and sunroof drains more closely...

Jamesontf

Reaction score
I’m writing to inform others for what it’s worth.
My new etorque is in the shop for:
1. Chewbacca breaks
2. Leaking rear window(daughter found it while going through car wash)
3. Recall
4. Truck stalled then tried to restart and the engine wouldn’t start. Sat in intersection 10 min then it finally started.

So I dropped the truck off, they are working on my issues, blessed guy didn’t even know if they had parts for the recall of the wiring. Also I was informed that there are three more recalls(computer stuff) 1 for the engine( I assume an etorque thing, 1 for the transmission, and the other one he didn’t know what it was for.
I’ll keep you posted.

Jamesontf

Reaction score
So I dropped the truck off, they are working on my issues, blessed guy didn’t even know if they had parts for the recall of the wiring. Also I was informed that there are three more recalls(computer stuff) 1 for the engine( I assume an etorque thing, 1 for the transmission, and the other one he didn’t know what it was for.
I’ll keep you posted.

Got my truck back in 3 hours. Didn’t have parts for brakes or the power steering issue. Though they told me they fixed everything. While backing out Chewbacca’s wife came running, after dealing with her I walked into the shop and asked if they tested, they said no but I have 25 new miles on it. They they told me oh ya we are waiting for parts we will call you.

MFALRAM

Reaction score
Besides me and maybe no one else, what the heck is “Chewbacca breaks”?
Chewbacca brakes I believe a misspelling of brakes. Press the brakes and Chewbacca makes his famous sound rrrraaaaaaggggwwwww. Lol

Jenks

Reaction score
Got my truck back in 3 hours. Didn’t have parts for brakes or the power steering issue. Though they told me they fixed everything. While backing out Chewbacca’s wife came running, after dealing with her I walked into the shop and asked if they tested, they said no but I have 25 new miles on it. They they told me oh ya we are waiting for parts we will call you.

I would go to a different dealer. Those guys are clowns

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/