5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At boy for dealer

abody711

Reaction score
Purchased a 2019 Ram Big Horn Monday. Decided I would have a Laramie trim. Called my dealer, Mtn View Ram in Ringgold, Ga. The said just to bring it back. Upgraded to Laramie for 2K. Was no hassle about changing my mind. Can't say enough good about my experience.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Nice to hear Good things about dealers. However this speaks volumes about the new Ram. Dealers know they got something good here and won't be hurt doing a deal like this.;)

PTRAM

Reaction score
Purchased a 2019 Ram Big Horn Monday. Decided I would have a Laramie trim. Called my dealer, Mtn View Ram in Ringgold, Ga. The said just to bring it back. Upgraded to Laramie for 2K. Was no hassle about changing my mind. Can't say enough good about my experience.

Great deal for you. I purchased the Big Horn and love it, but miss the Safety Tech. Group I have on 2017 Jeep TH-but too many bucks for me to upgrade now. Congrats. (I didn't think I would miss the Safety Group that much--traded my Jeep Grand Cherokee in for my Ram)

Users who are viewing this thread