5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ASG ( Advanced Safety Group) and Lift

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Anyone out the with the Advanced Safety Group and a Lift or level having issues?

I took mine in to have them adjust the Lane Sense camera’s if they could after the lift and now my ACC and FCW are no longer working. Waiting on a “module” the dealer thinks went bad. Just looking to see if these ASG features are working for others with a Lift or Level kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Update from RamGivesAShit: part is on backorder until late Feb to Early March. Second Piece of **** 19 in a Row. About to give up on our European Trucks.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Update from RamGivesAShit: part is on backorder until late Feb to Early March. Second Piece of **** 19 in a Row. About to give up on our European Trucks.

Did you ever get your lane sense working? Mine has never worked. Tried messing with the settings more today. No dice.

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Did you ever get your lane sense working? Mine has never worked. Tried messing with the settings more today. No dice.

That should be concerning. Looks like you have the Limited. In the Limited I had it worked rather flawlessly aside from having to wiggle the wheel every few minutes on straight highways to let it know you were still awake.

Having had a Limited before the Laramie I was accustomed to how well the LaneSense worked and I know that it does not work quite as well after the lift was put on. After taking it to the dealer and them breaking the ACC in an attempt to adjust it I have given up. It works periodically and usually works best on the highway but is very sketchy as to when it wants to work. I live with it. However the ACC is now working again and that was the biggest feature I cared about in the ASG package.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
That should be concerning. Looks like you have the Limited. In the Limited I had it worked rather flawlessly aside from having to wiggle the wheel every few minutes on straight highways to let it know you were still awake.

Having had a Limited before the Laramie I was accustomed to how well the LaneSense worked and I know that it does not work quite as well after the lift was put on. After taking it to the dealer and them breaking the ACC in an attempt to adjust it I have given up. It works periodically and usually works best on the highway but is very sketchy as to when it wants to work. I live with it. However the ACC is now working again and that was the biggest feature I cared about in the ASG package.

Looks like I might just be a complete idiot. I went back and referenced a youtube video explaining the system and realizing my mistake. I think the button above the touchscreen has always been in the off mode. For some reason I thought that was for parking. I previously have just adjusted the settings in the uconnect app. My mistake. Will have to try it out tonight. Bummer bc I would have prob used it driving from MN to AZ last month.

Users who are viewing this thread