5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there any true 4” lift kits yet?

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi all. I’m looking to do more than just a level on my truck and don’t want to do the Ready Lift 3.5 SST or anything that uses pucks to achieve lift. So far I see the Mopar 2” which isn’t quite enough or 6” lifts that are too much. 4” seems like the sweet spot.

Boomer

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat. Had a 4inch rough country on my 2014 ram and loved it. Looking to do the same on my 2019. I’ve been told the 6 inch rough country is pretty much the same as the 4inch just smaller front and rear spacers. All the rest of the parts are the same. My guy might just modify the 6 inch. I’m a little nervous about that. Let me know if you find a true four inch. I’ll do the same.?

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can, in most any case, go down on any kit. What you can’t do is go up on most.

I wouldn’t be worried at all about going down to 4”, although I personally think 4.5-5” is where you are going to want to be on a modest tire. Like say a -12 wheel and a 35 or something. If you went 0 through +18 on the wheel then maybe 4” would be better.

FWIW, there are supposed to be real 4” kits by the end of the year allegedly. Superlift is doing their kit right now, you should check with them and see what’s going on with that one. It likely won’t cost too much more than RC and the quality will be as good as anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online