5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the heated seats supposed to stay on during restarts? Mine aren't.

Rupp

Reaction score
New RAM owner and my question is - Are the heated seats supposed to stay on during restarts? Mine aren't. I have to turn them on everytime I want heat.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
New RAM owner and my question is - Are the heated seats supposed to stay on during restarts? Mine aren't. I have to turn them on everytime I want heat.

No They need to be re turned on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProdigyDude

Reaction score

They don’t for me either. There is an option that’ll let them turn on automatically if the weather outside is under 40F but above that it won’t turn on automatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If they turn on during a remote start they should stay on when you get into the truck and press the start button. If it's close to 40 and the sun or radiator heats up the sensor they may not turn on for subsequent starts. Of course this is provided you have the option enabled in the menus.
Personally, I find it annoying when they turn on on restarts as the inside of the truck is sometimes already warm and then you get overheated.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread