5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are RAMBOXes available?

momo

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have a 2019 RAM 1500 with RAMBOX.

Somehow the local dealer sent me the message below today and I'm not sure if it is true or made up

---
Hey XXX,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have had several customers try to order one with the RAMBOX however they have not released that for order yet. The manufacturer has yet to release any info on when the ordering will open up for the RAMBOX.
----

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ramboxes are available for order and are being produced, the problem is they are being produced alongside unicorns and world peace.

for some reason, the date May 2nd comes to mind as the opening window to order.

Reading your other experience with the dealer...you gotta find a new salesperson or ask to deal with the manager from here on out. Best of luck!

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Back in May, when I ordered mine, rambox was only available on sold orders. It confused my dealer as well. If they tried to order for a dealer stock, it was not available. It may have changed since then. As for getting one, some have been built, but none have been shipped, as far as we can tell. We don’t know what is the hang up on shipping them

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone out there have a 2019 RAM 1500 with RAMBOX.

Somehow the local dealer sent me the message below today and I'm not sure if it is true or made up

---
Hey XXX,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have had several customers try to order one with the RAMBOX however they have not released that for order yet. The manufacturer has yet to release any info on when the ordering will open up for the RAMBOX.
----
Hi @momo yes you can custom order a truck with Ramboxes but at the moment with its delays you have to ask yourself (I had to ask myself) how important the Ramboxes are in the long run of truck ownership, versus your (my) ability to wait weeks or months extra in the short run. Hard to be patient but I’m going from many SUVs to my first truck, so really appreciate the bed storage options you get with Ramboxes and the bed divider/extender. Some disagree, up to you.

...and certainly try to find a salesperson and service department that “shoots straight” with you!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if Ram recently shut down any new orders from dealers (even if marked a sold order) because they can't even fulfill the ones they have now?

Users who are viewing this thread