5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are all ORP trucks lifted 1”

Dltigers3

Reaction score
Hey, I’m new to Rams, just bought a 2019 Big Horn. It has the off road badges, but it doesn’t appear to me to be lifted at all. Are all the off road trucks lifted 1”. Mine seems pretty low to the ground.

Im looking to level the truck, and based on measurements I need about 2” to the front. Was hoping to not have to change UCAs if I didn’t have to but I read that you need to with the ORP. I don’t do much off roading,just riding farm roads during hunting season.

Dltigers3

Reaction score
Is the second yes that I need to swap UCAs?
Also, wanted to add that I measured and from center of the hub to fender I am at 22.5” front 24.5” rear

KBullington24

Reaction score
Is the second yes that I need to swap UCAs?
Also, wanted to add that I measured and from center of the hub to fender I am at 22.5” front 24.5” rear
Yes, you will need to change the UCA since you will yield a 3" lift in the front. Readylift has a good affordable kit with a 2" level and UCAs.

Dltigers3

Reaction score
Yes, you will need to change the UCA since you will yield a 3" lift in the front. Readylift has a good affordable kit with a 2" level and UCAs.
Thanks, I just saw a lot of different info with some people saying you needed UCAs and others saying it wasn’t necessary. And looking at my truck next to 2wd Rams on the lot I thought there was no way mine has any kind of factory lift. I was hoping to get away with just 2” spacers, but I guess I’ll have to wait a bit and do it right

Techguy2000

Reaction score
If you want a more budget approach you could buy the UCA's from the mopar 2in lift kit, I think they are ~$120 for the pair, then you can get the spacers separately.

ScottChurch

Reaction score
I agree with the above statement. I would run the Mopar UCAs for a budget friendly option; I got mine for roughly $98. Their part numbers are below if you want to check them out.

Right 68323530AA
Left 68323531AA

Dltigers3

Reaction score
Thanks guys, that’s a lot better than the readylift kit. I am planning on keeping this truck long term so I want to do it right. But between the leveling kit and alignment I may have to wait a bit before I pull the trigger.

5thGenLoco

Reaction score
I went with the Bilsteins and Mopar uca's from their lift. I was looking for the same as you, some extra clearance on back roads.

Users who are viewing this thread