5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Well I finally recieved a different reply from ram chat today, after 9 weeks from vin date! "All of the materials needed to start build have been received"
........almost to D1 status now!😁
Canada?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I had a custom plate on my first patriot blue ram. It was SAYBYBY

roca916

Reaction score
Dealership. We talked about me coming in on Friday to finish everything up. I have to decide if I am going to trade or not.
Wow that's sooner than expected. Please keep me posted on how the financing go, specifically the locked march incentives. Good luck on the trip.

traveller09

Reaction score
Wow that's sooner than expected. Please keep me posted on how the financing go, specifically the locked march incentives. Good luck on the trip.
Will do, I am local so it is a short drive. I have a $1000 rebate I am hoping to use.

vegasandre

Reaction score
Dealership. We talked about me coming in on Friday to finish everything up. I have to decide if I am going to trade or not.
my build Sheet just made an appearance 30 min ago. I also ordered off Phillip/Aydin.. Let me know how everything goes. good luck!

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210623-122448.png well Ramchat is useless at this point. My truck is 2 hours away and they say it won't be delivered for another week and a half.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 97729 well Ramchat is useless at this point. My truck is 2 hours away and they say it won't be delivered for another week and a half.
Well yeah, how long is it going to sit in that loading yard before making it to the dealership? lol
It scares me more that the Ram Chat delivery window has slipped so much!

Users who are viewing this thread