5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Watch app!

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmmm never knew this existed lol I shall have to download it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like I didn’t get the uConnect app with my ‘22. I called this past Friday, and they claimed they have different department for 2022 trucks and transferred me. I then got hung up on. I repeated this process three times before I said F it. I would like to have it though, and that iWatch app would be awesome.

U

User_34235

Might be a dumb question as I used to have Uconnect on a previous vehicle, but is Uconnect only available on vehicles with navigation?

PM-Performance

Reaction score
Seems like I didn’t get the uConnect app with my ‘22. I called this past Friday, and they claimed they have different department for 2022 trucks and transferred me. I then got hung up on. I repeated this process three times before I said F it. I would like to have it though, and that iWatch app would be awesome.
You aren’t missing much. It’s a terribly slow and buggy application and they try to charge you like $16/month for it after your trial is up.

Manufacturers need to take after Ford on this one unless they started charging now too

nitmik

Reaction score
I'd be curious to how many members pay for Unconnect after the trial? I'm not sure the monthly charge is worth it.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd be curious to how many members pay for Unconnect after the trial? I'm not sure the monthly charge is worth it.

I still haven’t lol. Guardian has been expired since early last year and damn is Sirius annoying as sending so many “special offers” through the mail.

nitmik

Reaction score
I still haven’t lol. Guardian has been expired since early last year and damn is Sirius annoying as sending so many “special offers” through the mail.

I've found the key to get Sirius to stop calling. Tell them the truck has been repoed. The silence is hilarious

jastevenson

Reaction score
I pay for it because remote start via app is a necessity. The parking garage at work is too far away for the remote start on the key fob to work.

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You aren’t missing much. It’s a terribly slow and buggy application and they try to charge you like $16/month for it after your trial is up.

Manufacturers need to take after Ford on this one unless they started charging now too
I'll disagree....mostly. The app on my iphone 11 works perfectly fine and I find it VERY useful. While I do think they priced the service high I will continue to pay it because it's useful TO ME. I do agree though...it should be free if they really cared about brand loyalty. Obviously others have different use cases so it won't be so important to them. This actually might add a bit of persuasion toward the Apple watch...

Users who are viewing this thread