5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple CarPlay Google Mapping Full Screen w/12" U-Connect Display

Bad Azz Ram

Reaction score
Is it possible to view Google Mapping full screen on the 12" U Connect display?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No, and it is the same for Android Auto. It would be nice if there was an option.

MikeMatty

Reaction score
anyone knows how this will be on Uconnect 5 and the 12" display?

That's what I'm waiting to see. I hope I'm able to install it on my gen 5 ram. There's been talks about the uconnect 5 having wireless Android auto/Apple car play.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's what I'm waiting to see. I hope I'm able to install it on my gen 5 ram. There's been talks about the uconnect 5 having wireless Android auto/Apple car play.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
It’s been confirmed

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
it has been confirmed it will have the Uconnect 5 in the 2022 model but how will the Android Auto be on that new system? Will they give us the option to use split screen or full screen Android Auto or make more use of the 12" display compared to the old Uconnect.

Does anyone already found a video or info about the Uconnect 5 on the 12" screen? I found it really strange that there is no covering of that since the Chicago autoshow...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread