5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple car play problems

Forgeyrd

Reaction score
Just bought a used 2019 ram 1500 limited. When I plug in my iphone to a usb port it charges and even plays my music But won’t pull up Apple car play. Used several cords and connected to al USB ports. Not sure what else to do

Nukegm426

Reaction score
Make sure you Have CarPlay actually turned on in your phones settings... I actually turned it off in my kids phones so they’d quit stealing the radio when they’re charging lol

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Make sure you Have CarPlay actually turned on in your phones settings... I actually turned it off in my kids phones so they’d quit stealing the radio when they’re charging lol
Good to know ... Didn't realize you could turn it off. I'll do so on my wife's phone now, stop charging hers like a second class citizen from the 12V outlet on the upper dash. Good luck to OP, as it is a nice feature when it all works.

Users who are viewing this thread