5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone with the DT Field Service Manual, in search of wiring diagram

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Hello,

I am in search of the wiring diagram (pictures too) of our vehicle's door (internal) and our vehicle's theft deterrent system, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Raydar

Reaction score
I would certainly like a manual, too. I think they are not available yet. (I hope I'm wrong.)

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried to grab stuff out of the dealer software at work, but we only had the sonar system last week.
This week we are getting more and more - I check frequently when I get time.
It is like FCA or MOPAR is releasing them daily. Most likely reason the wiring diagram CD/USB isn't available yet either.

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Welcome - didn’t see anything about the door sorry
Again, I really appreciate the diagram as that gets me started. I have a friend that is a mechanic and he will help me soon decipher the wiring of the diagram as I am new to that stuff. Are there any "pictures" that show the path of the wiring specifically to the security system as it lays in the vehicle?

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Add the "shock sensor" to truck's security(maybe tilt sensor too). Below is the thread I got info from that makes it DIYable...just got to make sure RAM truck is all compatible to the diy thread.

We live in safe area/neighborhood but there has been a rash of break-in's of young kids targeting unlocked doors on vehicles. Ours are left outside in driveway due to umm well my many projects inside the garage:giggle:. Along with traveling to different places the extra protection would add peace of mind. If I can do it myself great; if not then I will seek professional help.

Others had shown interest in DIY for this as well vs. the professional cost---figured I would give it a go.

Thread for Shock Sensor:

Available at different places but here is the actual DEI 504D Stinger DoubleGuard Shock sensor:

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Again, I really appreciate the diagram as that gets me started. I have a friend that is a mechanic and he will help me soon decipher the wiring of the diagram as I am new to that stuff. Are there any "pictures" that show the path of the wiring specifically to the security system as it lays in the vehicle?

You would need the available DT manual for that .. it has the parts break down and locations. The wiring "manual" generally has no photos, just locations (if you look at the | | lines it has alphanumeric annotations next to them - these indicate locations on the RIG.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread