5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone with Kenwood 600dsp with 2nd amp?

Rh811

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this amp and run active to their sub amp ? Having issue getting the sub amp to power on. I’ve already determined that the blue/white amp remote on wire is not getting any voltage, wondering what anybody has tapped into for their switched power on

Brunzca

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this amp and run active to their sub amp ? Having issue getting the sub amp to power on. I’ve already determined that the blue/white amp remote on wire is not getting any voltage, wondering what anybody has tapped into for their switched power on
im assuming you are using it with the Maestro and harnesses? I had this set up, and had the exact same issue at first. The blue/white wire coming Out of the speaker harness labeled “remote out” doesn’t do anything/have voltage, you need to strip open the main cable (18-pin connector) connected to the dsp/amp and tap into the blue wire in there - that’s your remote out power source. Just be careful, that wire is really delicate,and easy to break. (Don’t worry if this is your exact wiring diagram, pic just to show you what harness/wire I’m talking about)

1FCC66EA-0CC1-4A5A-9292-6140D6C955F2.jpeg

Rh811

Reaction score
I was able to get the sub amp powered on but not getting any sound from the subwoofer, do you recall needing to do anything else besides setting it up in the dsp app? I’m running RCA’s from the kenwood channel 7/8 output to the sub amp inputs

Users who are viewing this thread