5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone with Corsa or Borla exhaust located in the Sacramento, CA area

dop

Reaction score
I'm looking to get either the Corsa or Borla exhaust system for my '19 1500 Limited (Crew cab/ Long bed). Does anyone who has either located around the Sac area? Would love to hear how it sounds in person.

Jr22

Reaction score
From what I have seen on youtube/read on here the corsa might be too loud for daily driving. These trucks ride so nice smooth and quiet. Borla has some great videos on their website that does a pretty good job letting you hear the difference between the models that they offer. I do know there are more than a few members in the bayarea that have borlas and corsa systems. Hopefully they will chime in.

shurik74

Reaction score
I'm from Sacramento but I swapped my Borla TypeS for winter with stock exhaust. Remote start 4-5 mins before leaving home around 6am I feel sorry for my awesome neighbors. I should put it back at the end of March probably, DM me if you did not find anyone yet.

dop

Reaction score
I'm from Sacramento but I swapped my Borla TypeS for winter with stock exhaust. Remote start 4-5 mins before leaving home around 6am I feel sorry for my awesome neighbors. I should put it back at the end of March probably, DM me if you did not find anyone yet.
Haha it’s that much louder huh? Did you look at other manufacturers like Corsa?
I definitely want to hear it in person, so I’ll hit you up later.

shurik74

Reaction score
It is louder than I expected especially on cold start, once warmed up it's quieter... I plan to switch between stock exhaust for winter season and Borla for summer. It takes max 1.5hrs to swap...

dop

Reaction score
It is louder than I expected especially on cold start, once warmed up it's quieter... I plan to switch between stock exhaust for winter season and Borla for summer. It takes max 1.5hrs to swap...
Do you do it yourself at home or take it to a shop?

shurik74

Reaction score
Do you do it yourself at home or take it to a shop?
At home on my driveway myself... use ramps like for oil change to jack rear end up and bring air suspension to highest level

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread