5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone wanna buy a oem black edition exhaust?

LamboMitch

Reaction score
hey everyone i'm gonna be taking off my stock night edition exhaust which basically is the stock exhaust but with black tips. anyone interested in buying it for cheap? rather sell it then leave it in the garage. its mint only 2k on the truck.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Hi, I think you would have a better sales opportunity if you publish this ad/comment in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum as well as your location and price... Good luck with the sale and thank you for sharing it.

Screenshot_2020-02-11-01-14-00~2.png

Abesosa

Reaction score
hey everyone i'm gonna be taking off my stock night edition exhaust which basically is the stock exhaust but with black tips. anyone interested in buying it for cheap? rather sell it then leave it in the garage. its mint only 2k on the truck.

Interested in trading tips so you still have a complete set? I have the chrome ones

2019 Ram 1500 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 with Off-Road Group and air ride
20% Cermanic Tint
USA Flag Decal on rear 5th Window
Xpel Door Edge and door handle Protection
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamboMitch

Reaction score
Interested in trading tips so you still have a complete set? I have the chrome ones

2019 Ram 1500 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 with Off-Road Group and air ride
20% Cermanic Tint
USA Flag Decal on rear 5th Window
Xpel Door Edge and door handle Protection
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure yet. might just sell them separate. gonna see what its worth and make a decision.

LamboMitch

Reaction score
Hello, can you please send picture of the tips please. And for how much are you selling them?

Yeah they are damn near brand new from the black edition barely had 3k on truck. i am asking 400 for the pair of oem tips. if interested shot me a dm with your number and ill send you a pic

Users who are viewing this thread