5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using a bedrug?

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Anyone using a bedrug? I'm considering one of two, Bedrug or Rough Country. If anyone has one of these, I'd appreciate an opinion. Thanks!

6138mYW8PlL._AC_SL1000_.jpg 61agUtgeenL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

drew7811

Reaction score
I have the spray-on currently, but if I did i'd imagine i'd go for the rubber Rough Country.

Captain Stack

Reaction score
I have the Bedrug Impact Bedliner and I love it. Easy to install and very durable. Use the search function on the Forum to find threads on the Bedrug. There are a lot of comments.

bigdaddymac

Reaction score
I went with the rubber mat and then the Bedrug tailgate mat. Wanted something to stop things from sliding in the bed and also protection for the tailgate panel. It’s thick and also provides a good comfortable seat at events.

Wedgeajt

Reaction score
I have a bed cover so I went with the full bed rug. Been great so far. My last truck had a rubber mat and I like the bed rug better.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Grayfuji

Reaction score
I have the Bed Rug that covers the bed and tailgate, not the sides of the bed. It fits well does a great job of protecting the bed and keeping things from sliding around.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FE3F91D9-F347-43D5-888A-CA588F5B2FD8.jpeg

I’ve had the BedRug Impact Liner on for well over a year now and I really like it. At the time, it was almost impossible to find a drop-in bedliner and these were available. I never even considered one before but now I’m glad I got it.

Amazing93

Reaction score
I've had the full bedrug in my last 2 Rams. I love it. I'd never get anything else! What are your specific questions or concerns?

ChrisW74

Reaction score
I've had a full bedrug for about 9 months and love it! Like the others have said it cleans up easy, is tough, and comfortable to climb up into the bed super easy on the knees. I've had bricks, dirt, gravel, all kinds of hunting gear, and some deer and pigs in the back and it hasn't skipped a beat.

rsmeanie

Reaction score
I've had the full bedrug in my last 2 Rams. I love it. I'd never get anything else! What are your specific questions or concerns?

I’m looking at the Bedrug mat and I saw the Rough Country rubber version too. I was looking for pros/cons on either.

Amazing93

Reaction score
Why are you looking at just the mat vs the full bed rug?

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Why are you looking at just the mat vs the full bed rug?

I already have the factory spray in bed liner. I just want something to keep things from moving around and comfortable enough to kneel on. It’s also cheaper.

dano257

Reaction score
I have the full bedrug. My first time getting it and I really like it. Easy to clean, stuff stays put and it's easy on the knees when loading and unloading.

highgear2005

Reaction score
I had mine sprayed with line x, and a rubber mat on top of that. (Past history with throwing fire wood on a spray in liner) I looked at the bed rug till the salesman said they don’t hold up to diesel fuel. Since I use diesel for my tractor the bed rug was out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixate

Reaction score
I have a full BedRug in my Ram. Had it for 3 months now and can't imagine ever having a truck without one. Easy to clean up, keeps stuff in place, easy on the knees, looks great, I feel it's worth evrry penny.

RamBigHorn

Reaction score
I have a Bedrug as well. Love it

olXnLqj.jpg

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My first Bedrug I bought was for my 1999 Lightning in 1999. Every truck I've owned since has had one. Some were out in the open 24/7. Others under tonneaus. I have the XLT(?) in this one. First one that wasn't a full version with the sides.

Users who are viewing this thread