5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone use the RAM Drive Plus Credit Card points towards a purchase?

cwelect1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wasn't sure if this should be in the off topic thread or here.

Anyway...we are disciplined when it comes to credit cards and have paid for some vacations from points.

I was considering signing up for the RAM drive plus card and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://www.drivepluscard.com/lp/ram-wlp

D

Deleted member103

cwelect1 said:
Hi Guys,

Wasn't sure if this should be in the off topic thread or here.

Anyway...we are disciplined when it comes to credit cards and have paid for some vacations from points.

I was considering signing up for the RAM drive plus card and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://www.drivepluscard.com/lp/ram-wlp
WHAT . . . and give 7+ Billion of my most trusted and loyal friends yet another option to delve into my financials & other personal information, not a chance ! Thanks to Equinox & Uncle Sam (thru Military & V.A.) I HAVE been "compromised" and I.D. stolen ! I've become a Very cynical, non-trusting individual, where I used to NOT be, though I still tend to be "friendly & casual" amongst friends & bloggers alike -
263a.png
So, it's a big
1f44e.png
on the credit-side of life ! Very rarely do I use credit and I don't give a hoot about "a rating" - to damn old with 1 foot "in the grave" as it is ! Just give me my DT Big Horn and let me drive out to the sunset in style one last time ! ! ! That is my new philosophy !
263a.png

sactruck

Reaction score
I used my Ram card to purchase a Grand Cherokee for my wife in April. The Ram card doubles the point value you have accumulated when purchasing a FCA vehicle or for any purchase including service at a FCA dealer. Better yet is that after you charge $7500 in a calendar year you get a certificate for $1000 off an FCA vehicle. I highly recommend the card.

Users who are viewing this thread