5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone seen these yet?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Disclaimer... I am in no way connected to this company whatsoever. Just simply bringing it here for alternative options.

They dont seem to have them for the DT rams but this company has aftermarket exhaust manifolds they claim is better than the stock exhaust manifolds. A little pricey but again it's apparently another option.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used their manifold on my EcoBoost (different animal). Design was good, did the job, improved on some OEM flaws, but was not the highest-end manifold option out there, in terms of either fit & finish or performance potential (just a log-style mani).

BD has been around & well regarded forever in the diesel world, and looks to be getting into the Gas world (seeing the writing on the wall for the beleaguered Deezl) by targeting platforms with common manifold issues. No doubt a DT option is in the works., then.

Users who are viewing this thread