5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone running Old School wide Boots on the Rear?

Bigty

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up a 19 Sport loaded up- Its going to be predominantly a grocery getter - garaged street queen. Im just wondering if anyone has been putting Wide Boots on the Rears .... old school hot rod style and if so, any pics? Thinking about lowering it with a bit of tail stance and throwing fatty's on the back for summer's

Bigty

Reaction score
This is "truck abuse". Calling the cops. ;)
easy now..... i like the boots.... gives her that booty looking back end :) …. Miss those days throwing the 50s on the back and spinning donuts in the arena parking lots.....lmao

REBEL 2.0

Reaction score
I would take that look any day over the bro-dozer fad. I must be getting to darn old! If I stuck all four wheels out on the roads I drive the gravel would eat !!

Bigty

Reaction score
I would take that look any day over the bro-dozer fad. I must be getting to darn old! If I stuck all four wheels out on the roads I drive the gravel would eat !!
Yeah, i just really loved the look on the old pickups ( 2wd mind you) with the wide boots on the back- Like the muscle cars back in the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/