5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone running Michelin Defender LTX M/S P275 60r20???

Bobcat4956

Reaction score
Like all stock trucks, I currently have P275 55r20 Bridgestone Dueler Alenza. I am wanting to move up to P275 60r20 for more sidewall and cushion and wondering if anyone was running that size with the Michelin Defender LTX M/S??? Thanks.

Brain h

Reaction score
Like all stock trucks, I currently have P275 55r20 Bridgestone Dueler Alenza. I am wanting to move up to P275 60r20 for more sidewall and cushion and wondering if anyone was running that size with the Michelin Defender LTX M/S??? Thanks.
I too am looking to add more sidewall for hopefully a better ride...mine came with 245 45 r22 good years. Horrible tires

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I only have some input to give once this snow stops as I still have my winter wheels and tires on.. I have the Michelin Defenders on my spring/summer wheels.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was wondering as I have tires bags that cover each wheel/ tire combo and they get put into my basement on a pallet.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My main concern was protecting the wheels from getting scratched/chipped.

Just make sure you do it yourself if your worried. If you let a shop take them off and on you will probably have a few scratches each time they or taken off and put back on.

Trfnj74

Reaction score
Just make sure you do it yourself if your worried. If you let a shop take them off and on you will probably have a few scratches each time they or taken off and put back on.

I have my stock Limited wheels (winter Wheels) as well. I was referring to when they are in storage..

Bobcat4956

Reaction score
I only have some input to give once this snow stops as I still have my winter wheels and tires on.. I have the Michelin Defenders on my spring/summer wheels.

View attachment 20053
I appreciate you letting me know . Hoping the snow stops soon and you can give me some feed back on how they ride on the highway. I do no off-roading and I'm looking for the best highway ride and thinking about going up to these in the P275 60R 20. Thanks again.

Whiplash_77

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of 275/60R20s Michelin Defenders on their truck with stock suspension? Thanks!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have 275/50/22 defenders on mine, which are a close overall diameter to the 275/60/20. I like the tires for how light and quiet they are, but they’re super boring looking. I don’t have stock ride height or wheels, but here’s a pic anyway.

540C0E5C-0772-44F4-99B8-DD64BF63E6E1.jpeg

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll go the other way than above. :) I'll post a pic later of 275/70/18 Defenders in a day or so. "E" range is all that is available in my size, and they are heavy. 13.5 32nds new tread depth? Seems kinda shallow to me, but a 50k mile tire 🤔. I tow and I off road a lot, but stay clear of actual mud holes, so hoping they'll be enough. Was looking for smooth ride and rain and snow capable, but "E" range ride might not be better than the OEM "C" tire. I'll have to look for the tire conversion PSI charts to determine the correct PSI for my weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/