5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone running 4.56 gears?

Firebird

Reaction score
I have been interested in these gears for a while. Is anyone here running them? I would welcome any feedback, thanks.

clazer

Reaction score
I would guess that your 2wd with e-locker (aka open diff unless you flip the switch) is already trying to break the tire loose with any moisture on the ground or a strong turn. What size rubber are you running in back? Ditto on stevj- you’ll be running 16% higher rpm for any given speed/gear.

Firebird

Reaction score
I would guess that your 2wd with e-locker (aka open diff unless you flip the switch) is already trying to break the tire loose with any moisture on the ground or a strong turn. What size rubber are you running in back? Ditto on stevj- you’ll be running 16% higher rpm for any given speed/gear.

I’m running the stock 22” wheels and tires. I do not remove traction control in the rain, and I don’t run on the hwy very often.

Users who are viewing this thread