5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Running 37s on a 2019-21 Limited with AirRide with Rough County’s 5” Lift?

MajorMalfunction

Reaction score
The title says it all. Anyone Running 37s on a 2019-21 Limited with AirRide with Rough County’s 5” Lift? I plan to use the stock OEM 22” wheels.

I really want to make 37s work without metal trimming. I don’t mind trimming a small amount of plastic.

Last edited:

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Do you have a lift? I believe 37 would fit depending on wheel and offset. But you’d need like a 3-4” lift

MajorMalfunction

Reaction score
Do you have a lift? I believe 37 would fit depending on wheel and offset. But you’d need like a 3-4” lift
Thanks for trying to help. I do not yet have a lift, but my post specifically asks about 37s with a Rough Country 5” lift.

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Thanks for trying to help. I do not yet have a lift, but my post specifically asks about 37s with a Rough Country 5” lift.
Didn’t see that part. I’ve seen them fit. But again offset will decide that

Ramtrx

Reaction score
Won’t work then. The offset on factory wheels isn’t enough to compensate for the size and width.

clazer

Reaction score
What’s the width of the factory 22s? Ridge grapplers come in a 12.5 by 37. That’s 315(mm) wide. That said- you’re going to need to do more than just trim plastic for them to fit. I’d think minimum grind off the tab at the back of the wheel well and zip tie it back. Also, that limited has a lot more bumper hanging down to interfere.

MajorMalfunction

Reaction score
What’s the width of the factory 22s? Ridge grapplers come in a 12.5 by 37. That’s 315(mm) wide. That said- you’re going to need to do more than just trim plastic for them to fit. I’d think minimum grind off the tab at the back of the wheel well and zip tie it back. Also, that limited has a lot more bumper hanging down to interfere.
The factory wheels are 22x9 with +19.05mm offset and 5.75” backspace.

clazer

Reaction score
With that offset, as others have stated, you’ll have to move them out to fit tires that wide. A 1” hub centric spacer would do it (subtract 25 from your offset for a -6 offset). That said, the more negative the offset, the more rubbing problems you’ll get with the wheel wells.

To be clear, if you aren’t interested in using a grinder a little, don’t do 37”s. If it was just bolt-on and go, they would advertise that it fits 37s, not 35s.

Last edited:

Big Gunz

Reaction score
With that offset, as others have stated, you’ll have to move them out to fit tires that wide. A 1” hub centric spacer would do it (subtract 25 from your offset for a -6 offset). That said, the more negative the offset, the more rubbing problems you’ll get with the wheel wells.

To be clear, if you aren’t interested in using a grinder a little, don’t do 37”s. If it was just bolt-on and go, they would advertise that it fits 37s, not 35s.
I have a 2019 limited with 5" rough country lift for my air suspension and I have 35" nitto 12.5 ridge grapplers on 22" Hostile rims..when the suspension is on entry/exit level or aero it I'll get a little rub on turns so I'm guessing 37's would definitely have some rubbing issues on the lower suspension settings..Not 100% positive though 🤔

clazer

Reaction score
I have a 2019 limited with 5" rough country lift for my air suspension and I have 35" nitto 12.5 ridge grapplers on 22" Hostile rims..when the suspension is on entry/exit level or aero it I'll get a little rub on turns so I'm guessing 37's would definitely have some rubbing issues on the lower suspension settings..Not 100% positive though 🤔
Tire size isn’t the only factor- offset is a big component.

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
I am running this exact setup with -44 offset. I had to trim the metal tab in half on both sides, trim some plastic, trim the inside of the fender flares, tie wrap the inner fender liners back away, and also had to raise the stock 5" RC Air suspension even higher (using revel air links about 1" in order to clear the rubbing. I still have a tiny little bit of rubbing if I reverse too quickly. This is in "Normal", in Entry/Exit i'll probably rip the fenders off, and in Aero it's good if I don't lockout the steering wheel. I also have bushwhacker fender flares, so this might be different on your truck.
1656205908044.png

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Very true..I'm not sure of my offset on my rims... I bought the truck with them already on there... the dish on the rim isn't very deep maybe 3 inches ...

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Your truck looks awesome Carlos! Great job..I'm jealous of those rims..and everything else too👍

Users who are viewing this thread