5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone replace Laramie lower bumper with Rebel?

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up a 2020 Laramie this week, largely for the extra creature comforts for the family. That said, I prefer the clearance of the Rebel front bumper and would love to make a swap. I’m curious if anyone here has done this, and how the process went. Is this a direct swap?

If someone around here has one, I’d love to see the pics!

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up a 2020 Laramie this week, largely for the extra creature comforts for the family. That said, I prefer the clearance of the Rebel front bumper and would love to make a swap. I’m curious if anyone here has done this, and how the process went. Is this a direct swap?

If someone around here has one, I’d love to see the pics!
The driver side and passenger side fender is different as well along with the grill for the rebel I believe it would be hell doing the swap but if you were to find all the parts cheap it would look nice.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The driver side and passenger side fender is different as well along with the grill for the rebel I believe it would be hell doing the swap but if you were to find all the parts cheap it would look nice.

Thanks, I guess I’ll need to find a Rebel to compare against up close. It seemed to me the grill shape is the same, just a different design. I didn’t notice the side fenders being different, but if they are as you mention, that’s certainly not something I’d want to do.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think if you take the plastic valance off the bottom of your Laramie bumper you will be pretty close to to the clearance of the Rebel bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread