5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone recommend where to buy OEM parts at the best discount

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Looking to get a few parts.
Does anyone know who I can reach out to on the forums (or elsewhere) to get a good deal on mopar parts shipped.
Trying to get a pair of "Heavy Duty Rubber Splash Guards" but having problem finding both part numbers
Page 17, bottom right picture

I believe it's
82216217AA - front
82216216AA - rear
1649122960374.png
Also debating, depending on pricing to get a Side step 82215289AH or buy an after market bumper with steps in it (if the side step is still stupid expensive)

RJS

Reaction score
I've used a couple of local Ram dealers with the 15% off coupon they have on their site. Price comes close to internet offers and the shipping is free to the dealers as the parts just come in the truck with their other parts. Just need to pick them up at the dealer.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've used a couple of local Ram dealers with the 15% off coupon they have on their site. Price comes close to internet offers and the shipping is free to the dealers as the parts just come in the truck with their other parts. Just need to pick them up at the dealer.
When I had a Silverado I have had problem with RMAs for bad parts under warranty.
One was an LED Chevy Bowtie emblem I had purchased and the dealer installed. It died after 7 months so I removed it and brought it in. I called Chevy directly with my receipt and they refused to replace it saying only an authorized dealership could submit warranties because I did not purchase it myself directly. The dealership out right refused to accept it as an RMA and wanted to keep my truck for 2 days to diag it even after I said it's broken and giving the 2 wires power the LED would still not turn on IE it's an internal short (and it is not able to be opened)

@Accessory.Parts can get them for you
I will need to reach out to them.
I ended up ordering from Bam Wholesale and those guys suck now too, canceled my order for no reason. At least they actually refunded it and i'm not still charged...
1649442013933.png
1649442091463.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/