5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone order one with the GT package?

Ne3383

Reaction score
Ordered mine in mid March with the GT package. I hate the nipple on the dash for the transmission. Has anyone received theirs with a GT package and what are your thoughts?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Loving the nipple on the dash of my Limited. 😁

Loving My Rebel GT. Todays 1 month
Generally speaking, these types of posts need to be accompanied by pics. Otherwise it's just wrong. :p

Attachments

• Shift knob 2.png
    Shift knob 2.png
    854.6 KB · Views: 41

M02v8r

Reaction score
Have had my GT for 2 months now and absolutely love it - great truck. Sounds good, rides great, and has plenty of power. Been on a few long trips and it is very comfortable. When out and about I have had several people comment and say it is a great looking truck.

If you have any questions or want pictures of anything, let me know. Very pleased with my purchase.

Last edited:

bucolic

Reaction score
Ordered mine in mid March with the GT package. I hate the nipple on the dash for the transmission. Has anyone received theirs with a GT package and what are your thoughts?

just checked out the GT package and looks great! It's awesome RAM offers choices like this. Myself, when I bought my first RAM in 2016 the Rotary shifter sold me. Column shifters are so ugh after seeing it. And I loved the extra space it gave in the center console.

That console shifter though is classic! Reminds me of my 2005 Magnum! You're going to love it.

Ne3383

Reaction score
My 2014 nipple. Can't wait for my 2022 stick. This will be my fourth ram.

Attachments

• 0415221450.jpg
    0415221450.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread