5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone near Philly area with Borla S or Atak?

Nova90

Reaction score
Might be a long shot, but I'm torn between the Borla S and the Atak listening to almost every clip I can find on the web. Anyone somewhat local to the Philly area? Would love to actually hear it in person prior to ordering. My neighbor has a Hellcat Challenger...wondering if the Atak would be louder or quieter. I wouldn't want it to be much louder, but ok if equal since he already wakes up the neighborhood each morning when he leaves for work. 😜

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
Might be a long shot, but I'm torn between the Borla S and the Atak listening to almost every clip I can find on the web. Anyone somewhat local to the Philly area? Would love to actually hear it in person prior to ordering. My neighbor has a Hellcat Challenger...wondering if the Atak would be louder or quieter. I wouldn't want it to be much louder, but ok if equal since he already wakes up the neighborhood each morning when he leaves for work.

What are you looking to put it on? I ran a Borla S-Type on my 2019 1500 & currently running the same on my 2020 2500. The Atak is a little more aggressive, but they don’t make one for the 2500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nova90

Reaction score
😜
What are you looking to put it on? I ran a Borla S-Type on my 2019 1500 & currently running the same on my 2020 2500. The Atak is a little more aggressive, but they don’t make one for the 2500.

It will be for my 2021 Rebel

Whiskey_Glide

Reaction score
Then I’d say go with either the S-Type or the ATak, honestly, depends on how aggressive you want to go. The S-Type on my 1500 was pretty raspy, really liked the sound, Atak will be slightly louder, but not much, so, up to you. Literally, the difference between mean/aggressive & annoying…IMO. ATak might be a bit too loud if you end up towing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread