5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone making the switch from and F-150 to a Ram Limited?

JDBob35a

Reaction score
I too came from a 2016 Platinum with the 3.5TT which was a good truck overall, but I had issues with the IWE and an audio issue where the stereo would refuse to play. It was never fixed over 2 1/2 years. I do miss the sweet turbo boost and the keypad number entry, but that's about it. I actually like the stop/start e-Torque on my truck and the interior is night and day from the F150. Overall I continue to be very satisfied with my truck, but still like Fords too.

I wish the RAM had the keypad entry also, I find myself out in the shop without the keyfob and need to get into the truck for something and have to go in the house and listen to the wife saying "Take your boots off!" Lol "Yes Dear!!" And agree 100% on the interior, and I NEVER thought I'd say that, always thought Ford was way ahead in the interior dept.

Users who are viewing this thread