5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know what part this is?

AFTERMATH1500

Reaction score
Truck has been at the dealer getting the pass side seat heater fixed. Noticed this part on my wiper cowl when I got home and the dealership is closed so figured I would ask here. No part number on it.

Grayman5752

Reaction score
It’s definitely some kind of retaining clip with an integral lock mechanism. I’ve never seen one of those before though. Wonder why it was in the cowl if they were working on the seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFTERMATH1500

Reaction score
It’s definitely some kind of retaining clip with an integral lock mechanism. I’ve never seen one of those before though. Wonder why it was in the cowl if they were working on the seat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it could be off another Vehicle I’m going to call the dealer in the morning and see what’s up. But wanted to see if anyone on here would know..

Danieln99

Reaction score
The new moulding most likely came with new clips on it already. They are not usually reuseable.

Users who are viewing this thread