5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone interested in trading me their console for my jumper seat 19 Laramie?

Dirtymac7

Reaction score
I would like to swap out my fold down front seat for a full center console. I’m in Kansas City but travel all over the Midwest for work.
2019 Laramie Crew black interior

Richluck

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to trade a console? lol. Dude save your pennies and buy it because that's never happening.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to trade a console? lol. Dude save your pennies and buy it because that's never happening.

It's not unheard of. I've seen quite a few people who've said they wished they would have gotten the "bench" seat instead of the console. Or that they can't find a truck with that configuration. Lots of people like having seating for six.

Having said that, I'm not sure how many of these people are located close enough to swap.

Peck2121

Reaction score
Can that swap be done, console to bench, and what parts do I need. Would love to see a thread walk thru

Users who are viewing this thread