5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone install the brake moan bracket kit?

ws6guy

Reaction score
My 21 moans very loud in the morning, especially after a rain. I've thought about doing this but now I just back into the driveway so no backing up in the morning, problem fixed LOL.

Hemogoblin

Reaction score
My 21 moans very loud in the morning, especially after a rain. I've thought about doing this but now I just back into the driveway so no backing up in the morning, problem fixed LOL.
Hahaha I was doing the same BUT I have a B2fab muffler and no resonators and it is loud as f*** up against the garage door.

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer replaced all mine
two years ago, tsb was out they replaced everything including rotors and pads on thier dime

Hemogoblin

Reaction score
Dealer replaced all mine
two years ago, tsb was out they replaced everything including rotors and pads on thier dime
Fair enough but I don't let those f***ers touch my truck. Last time they did, they chipped the black coating on my lug nuts and torqued the f*** out of 2 nuts and ballooned them. Complete morons.

Users who are viewing this thread