5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone install a Rugged Cover Tri -Fold Tonneau yet?

Beans

Reaction score
I purchased this one after buying my truck a month ago and I'm really happy with it. I had a soft trifold tonneau on my last truck and really wanted more security/harder surface this time while also retaining the quick on/off ability. This one is a good mix of performance and cost and installs in less than 5min. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Caprock

Reaction score
Thanks Beans for the reply. I sure have put a lot of thought (probably way too much) into what type of bed cover I want to install. If I go this route, it will be an easier decision with your good assessment.

rvnikkor

Reaction score
I keep going back and forth on this vs the MX4. anyone else out there running the Rugged?

tdager

Reaction score
Does the Rugged Liner prop up like the MX4? I do not want to lose a third of the bed usage when I need to haul something and taking it off every time I do would be a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread