5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone install a Navos 12 inch Radio Upgrade with Navigation?

NGEN

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So our Rebel has the base 5 inch screen and I was looking to upgrade it to either the 8.4 non-nav OR the Navos 12 inch. However, I can't find any reviews on this. I called and spoke to a rep at Americantrucks.com and they said the only feedback they had was regarding missing wiring harnesses or wrong parts initially received, making the install take a lot longer then anticipated while they waited for the correct parts to be received. As for the actual product (how well it works, performs, quality, etc), He didn't have any feedback from anyone that had one installed on a 5th gen Ram. Anyone on here install one of these? If so, do you like it? Any issues like with the A/C function? If no one has attempted it, I'm tempted to be the guinea pig and see how it may work. Thoughts?

Here is a link:

auberx01

Reaction score
So our Rebel has the base 5 inch screen and I was looking to upgrade it to either the 8.4 non-nav OR the Navos 12 inch. However, I can't find any reviews on this. I called and spoke to a rep at Americantrucks.com and they said the only feedback they had was regarding missing wiring harnesses or wrong parts initially received, making the install take a lot longer then anticipated while they waited for the correct parts to be received. As for the actual product (how well it works, performs, quality, etc), He didn't have any feedback from anyone that had one installed on a 5th gen Ram. Anyone on here install one of these? If so, do you like it? Any issues like with the A/C function? If no one has attempted it, I'm tempted to be the guinea pig and see how it may work. Thoughts?

Here is a link:

Did you by any chance find a radio that you can install. I'm looking to change out my radio and can not find the answer as well

mk2019ORP

Reaction score

Here is a link:

Did you ever end up pulling the trigger on this? Very interested in any updates/photos/impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread