5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here from the Omaha area?

TDHawks

Reaction score
I have a set of Eibach leveling shocks I want installed but am having a hard time finding someone who will do it without them ordering the parts I already have...

Appreciate any leads.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a set of Eibach leveling shocks I want installed but am having a hard time finding someone who will do it without them ordering the parts I already have...

Appreciate any leads.
I am in Bellevue area. I know a few shops, or if weather stays good, which is doesn't appear so, could knock it out in my driveway.

If you are in Facebook, join this group.

TDHawks

Reaction score
I am in Bellevue area. I know a few shops, or if weather stays good, which is doesn't appear so, could knock it out in my driveway.

If you are in Facebook, join this group.

Very cool of you to toss around that offer, appreciate that man. The weather is definitely trending downward unfortunately. There’s a small shop in Bennington that I may be able to sneak into over the next couple weeks but I will definitely check out that FB group to see what I can fine there. Appreciate it.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool of you to toss around that offer, appreciate that man. The weather is definitely trending downward unfortunately. There’s a small shop in Bennington that I may be able to sneak into over the next couple weeks but I will definitely check out that FB group to see what I can fine there. Appreciate it.
Check out HMS Auto and Fleet off F street. One of the guys who works there is a Ram owner

Users who are viewing this thread