5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have this issue before?

msteiner77

Reaction score
Really? No one? It's really pissing me off that a truck with a $90k sticker has this issue. My nav is shot too and I use it daily for work. Not ideal. Pissed

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I haven't ever seen that message. Take it to the dealership if it's under warranty.
Really? No one? It's really pissing me off that a truck with a $90k sticker has this issue. My nav is shot too and I use it daily for work. Not ideal. Pissed
Just as an aside, for me it doesn't matter how much the sticker price is on a vehicle. I'm just as upset when something doesn't work as advertised. Our Laramie stickered at $58k and our Limited stickered at $73k. But it's no less of an issue if something on the Laramie breaks than if it's on the Limited. In actuality, it is a bigger deal but that's because the wife drives the Limited, but that's another story. ;)

msteiner77

Reaction score
I haven't ever seen that message. Take it to the dealership if it's under warranty.

Just as an aside, for me it doesn't matter how much the sticker price is on a vehicle. I'm just as upset when something doesn't work as advertised. Our Laramie stickered at $58k and our Limited stickered at $73k. But it's no less of an issue if something on the Laramie breaks than if it's on the Limited. In actuality, it is a bigger deal but that's because the wife drives the Limited, but that's another story. ;)

Agree, and well put. Cheers.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The more expensive means more equipment which means more potential for an issue. The higher the price doesn't equate to better quality. All it means is you added a lot of stuff. It still gets built on the same line as a beercan truck.

msteiner77

Reaction score
The more expensive means more equipment which means more potential for an issue. The higher the price doesn't equate to better quality. All it means is you added a lot of stuff. It still gets built on the same line as a beercan truck.

Geez. Everyone so salty. Never said that because its got a high sticker price i shouldn't have any issues. Just saying it's an expensive truck. Everyone chill. ✌✌✌

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Geez. Everyone so salty. Never said that because its got a high sticker price i shouldn't have any issues. Just saying it's an expensive truck. Everyone chill. ✌✌✌
I agree. This is my first new vehicle and the most I've paid for one too. I could have had a Mercedes or BMW for this price and I'm sure those owner's don't tolerate issues.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree. This is my first new vehicle and the most I've paid for one too. I could have had a Mercedes or BMW for this price and I'm sure those owner's don't tolerate issues.
I don't know about that. They are relatively low production manufacturers compared to a pickup. And when I drive by those dealers, their service lots are far from empty. And I doubt they are there for a free car wash....

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about that. They are relatively low production manufacturers compared to a pickup. And when I drive by those dealers, their service lots are far from empty. And I doubt they are there for a free car wash....
Heck, most of them are leases anyway.

Adrianp89

Reaction score

They have tons of issues. Why do you think resale on them is garbage?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
They have problems too. It's just that they just cost a lot more to fix after the warranty period ends (current Audi owner)... LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread