5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have or seen a Patriot Blue w/Rebel Wheels? (not the blacks)

Skidowntown

Reaction score
You can get the Rebel in the brighter Hydra Blue, but wondering if anyone's seen the Patriot Blue w/the Rebels...thx!

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen one but didn't take any pics. I mainly noticed it because my Laramie is Patriot Blue and I liked the look. But I think I would prefer the black Rebel wheels if I can ever find any for sale.

greels1

Reaction score
I have a Patriot Blue Bighorn North Edition that I replaced the original wheels with the Rebel wheels.

I think its a good look, though I might be biased haha

Skidowntown

Reaction score
I have a Patriot Blue Bighorn North Edition that I replaced the original wheels with the Rebel wheels.

I think its a good look, though I might be biased haha

Nice...not a lot of Patriot Blue that I've seen, and even fewer w/Rebel Wheels...thus the look is definitely more of a one off, since the color isn't offered w/Rebel.

Do you have any more photos of it? Maybe a front 3/4 shot and one from the side a little further back in order to take in the complete look?

Thank you! Great looking Truck!

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not my photo, but posted on one of the social media groups.

Attachments

• 163B8D61-AF3C-4392-892F-6BFAF9D385BE.png
    163B8D61-AF3C-4392-892F-6BFAF9D385BE.png
    687.9 KB · Views: 88

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Love the Rebel wheels. Also, For all you Patriot Blues, check out the dark gray Built to Serve wheels. They are somewhat similar in design to the Rebel wheels and the color contrast is absolutely stunning IMHO. They are also in 20” size vs the 18” Rebel wheels. I put a set of these on mine and love the contrast.

D0633CDC-4922-40BD-882D-51EEB1D4583F.jpeg A4702A64-1D1A-402F-987C-E0477DA72F43.jpeg

Skidowntown

Reaction score
That is a sweet ride. I'm going w/Max Steel, but only because I found a good one. Believe me, I'll be turning my head everytime I see Patriot blue. :)

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You can always try painting your wheels to the color you like. If not, take it off. I've seen it used on Saturday morning Car TV shows and it seems to work. Don't like it, peel it off.

AKA - plasti-dip. Duplicolor came up with a better sounding name, but it's basically the same stuff. It's just available in more colors and finishes. Not knocking it. I've used plasti-dip for years with good results. Definitely an option if you can find it in a color you want to try. Just know that, at least with plasti-dip, it's not as easy to remove the overspray as they show in most of the videos. I would recommend masking off as though you are using normal spray paint.

Users who are viewing this thread