5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have lasfit low beams installed?

kingkasc

Reaction score
Hey guys I purchased headlightrev low beams and they sent me one wrong pwm module which cost me shop time so im returning there garbage and considering getting the lasfit low beams. Anyone have these yet and how do u like them? Thank you!

2020GraniteBH

Reaction score
Bump...Ive had Lasfit on my old civic and they were awesome. Is anyone using them on these Rams?

rah6887

Reaction score
Bump...Ive had Lasfit on my old civic and they were awesome. Is anyone using them on these Rams?
I just installed Lasfit low & high beams, fog, cargo, map & dome lights this evening.
Took it for a drive a few minutes ago, and oh my, its like a totally different truck.
Pain in the *** to install, hard to get to the low beams, but well worth it.

Brendan

Reaction score
Hey guys I purchased headlightrev low beams and they sent me one wrong pwm module which cost me shop time so im returning there garbage and considering getting the lasfit low beams. Anyone have these yet and how do u like them? Thank you!
I just installed the Lasfit low beams and fogs and they are amazing!!

nicodywill

Reaction score
I swapped all mine over to the Las fit and they're worlds better than the OEM.
I did add a level and 33's so I had to point mine down some because for a while I was blinding oncoming people.
No issues since then.

Drewmal

Reaction score
What model low beams and fogs did you guys go with on their site? I see there’s a few different ones for H11...

Users who are viewing this thread